As the general contractor, we first create the highest level of trust and integrity with our clients.
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site